Steve’s Quality Painting and Washing in Princeton, Wisconsin is in search of full and part time workers! Those interested in improving and acquiring new
construction-based skills in an ever-changing environment are urged to apply. Steve’s Quality Painting and Washing provides painting, soft-washing and minor construction services to customers in the Green Lake area.
Opportunities with Steve’s Quality Paint include the following:
· Mastery of various in-demand skills including cutting-in, rolling and spray painting as well as training in simple construction solutions.
· Gain, and improve skills related to the fields of construction and business.
· Engage in on-the-spot creative problem solving and troubleshooting.
· Receive hands on training in diverse environments.
· Independently manage jobs and ensure their timely completion.
· Learn from experienced professionals during large scale, team projects.
· Freely express ideas for improvement of the company by participating in quarterly reviews.
Applicants will need to have the following abilities:
· Lift and carry at least 50 pounds on a regular basis.
· Comfortable climbing and working from ladders and scaffolding.
· Basic communication skills including competency in reading, writing, and comprehension of English.
Applicants must have the following items:
· Valid Social Security Number or equivalent Federal Identification
· Criminal history may not include felony offenses
· Valid driver’s license
· Access to a reliable vehicle
· Use of a smart phone
Steve’s Quality Painting and Washing provides the uniform, tools, and information necessary for completion of all work. A probationary period of 60 days is
standard for all new employees. Benefits for retirement are available through the company. Wages are based on experience, credentials, and performance.
Please fill out the form below to be considered. Please note that you must have at least two references to be eligible for a position with Steve’s Quality Painting
and Washing. Prior painting, soft washing, dry wall repair, and general construction experience is preferred.
Applications for both full-time and part-time positions at Steve’s Quality Painting and Washing may, also, be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you
are emailing your application, please include a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Please click on the below link to complete our application:
Application for Steve's Quality Painting